Youth are key to future growth of mobile operator revenues. Youth spend more than a third of their disposable income in mobile. This briefing looks into how operators can effectively acquire youth customers and earn their loyalty. We also cover new revenue opportunities for operators in the youth market and latest youth trends in mobile messaging, gaming, shopping, social media & video chat most relevant to mobile operators. This briefing explores the following key questions relevant to mobile operators:
1. Why should mobile operators focus on the youth market?
2. How can mobile operators increase youth customer acquisition and retention rates?
3. What trends in messaging, gaming, shopping, social media & video chat are relevant to operators?
27 pages PDF. You will receive an email with a link to download the file upon purchase.
2. Licensing and Copyrights
3. In this briefing
4. Executive summary
5. Section 1. Why should mobile operators focus on the youth market?
6. Mobile Youth Western Europe by Age Group
7. Mobile Youth North America by Age Group
8. Mobile Youth Africa by Age Group
9. Mobile Youth Asia by Age Group
10. Mobile Youth Latin America by Age Group
11. Mobile Youth Eastern Europe by Age Group
12. Youth mobile spending behavior
13. Section 2. How can mobile operators increase youth customer acquisition and retention rates?
14. Peer recommendation: The source of influence that matters
15. Advertising negatively effects youth brand perception
16. Young customers switch brands because of poor customer service, not high prices
17. Customer experience is key to operator loyalty
18. Youth want better service from mobile operators
19. Good experience with mobile operators depends on customer care and service quality
20. Safaricom Kenya case study: Youth are willing to pay high prices for a better experience
21. Section 3.What trends in messaging, gaming, shopping, social media & video chat are relevant to operators?
22. Youth drive the future of messenger apps
23. Youth hoard mobile gaming apps
24. Mobile makes shopping social again
25. Youth prefer interacting with friends over brands on social media
26. Teens are driving growth of mobile video chat usage
27. Need more insights and data?