This briefing answers the following key questions:
- How can retailers and mobile providers make mobile shopping appeal to youth?
- What exactly do youth want from the social aspect of mobile apps?
- How and why do youth engage in mobile shopping/purchase?
10 pages PDF. You will receive an email with a link to download the file upon purchase.
Table of Contents
- Licensing and Copyrights
- Executive Summary
- Apps help youth reclaim social interaction
- Apps make shopping a social process
- Social media: a tool for shared experiences
- Discrete networks drive social shopping
- Mobile makes shopping social again
- Youth use mobile apps in a social context
- Need more insights and data?