Fans are key to sustainable youth marketing strategies for mobile and non-mobile brands alike. this briefing will not only help you understand who Fans are but also help you figure out how they impact your business, debunk some of the myths on Fans prevalent in the industry and finally identify your Fans by age and gender groups. The briefing answers 5 key questions on Fans of a brand.
- What is a Fan?
- What are the key characteristics of a Fan?
- How can brands measure the impact of a Fan?
- Do all brands have Fans?
- How can brands identify their Fans?
14 pages PDF. You will receive an email with a link to download the file upon purchase.
Table of Contents
- Licensing & Copyrights
- In this briefing
- Defining a Fan
- Fans recommend brands to their peers
- Key characteristics of a Fan
- Fans love the brand experience, not the brand
- Measuring the impact of a Fan on business
- Fans impact revenues directly & indirectly
- All mobile brands have Fans
- Products across all categories have Fans
- Identifying Fans of your brand
- Use Earned Media metrics to identify Fans
- Need more insights and data?